Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Going Rogue

Well friends, things just got real interesting down here in Jax.

Its complicated. I really should keep my mouth shut on this one. Shocker...I really can do that when absolutely necessary. Grin.

All you need to know is that I had an Elle Woods in a bunny suit on a treadmill moment a few nights ago. If you're confused, allow me to refresh your memory.



Back off silly boys who think blonde hair means zero brain capacity. Mama is going rogue. Starting early tomorrow morning, I'm pulling out of my driveway and hitting every College Republican chapter on the east coast from Jacksonville to Miami.

Being 20 something and on the road is everything I hoped it would be. This is about to get interesting, ladies. I'll keep you posted;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment