Tuesday, October 8, 2013

One More Time

For nearly a year, I've been silent. I suppose that's fitting.

I haven't had much to say. I haven't heard much in the last year. I have no one to blame for this but myself. The silence has begun to take its toll. 

I'm but a few minutes shy of my 23rd birthday. Looking back, my 22nd year has likely been the most spiritually dark of my life. I need to go back to where I was when I was near Him. When we walked together. When I ached for His presence and couldn't take a step unless He walked beside me. 

May 23 bring a year filled to the measure of every bit of the abundant life Christ can offer. May 22 never be seen again.

1 comments:

  1. Hell Taylor. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am also glad to stop by your blog "Tay in Real Life" and the post on it "One more Time".Please accept my belated Birth day greetings. May this new year bring joy and happiness in your life and also bring you more closer to God so that you walk with Him and you would long for His presence every moment that comes in your life. May He bless you abundently and may His riches be yours. Taylor it is my prayer that the Lord would give you opportunity to go to Mumbai, India on a missions trip to work with us in the slums of Mumbai amongst poorest of poor to share the Good News to the poor and set the captives free. I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 34yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healig to the broken hearted. we also encourage young people was well as adults from the West to come to Mumbai during their summer vacation to work with us. I am sure you will never be the same. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. My email id is : dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankkhede

    ReplyDelete