Sunday, July 31, 2011

I’m sending these updates from my iPhone, and it’s kind of a pain, so for the time being you’ll be getting the bare minimum. The Lord is already rocking my world, and I’ve hardly been here 24 hours. Though I’ve been here before, I’m seeing the town of Maywood and the Chicagoland area in an entirely new light. The Lord is breaking my heart for these people in an entirely new way, and laying such a burden on my heart for North American church planting. As you pray this week, ask the Lord to reveal his role for me in this incredibly daunting task. I look forward to sharing more from a computer keyboard…it would take hours to give you all the things going through my head.
I’ll keep you posted on Father’s work in Maywood. I’m confident it’s going to be unbelievable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment