Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fall Friendship Swap

I have never, EVER participated in a blog swap of any kind. They totally intimidate me. But when Kristin at Vignettes, I decided to be adventurous and try something new.

I am certianly glad I did! I was paired with the lovely Shelia over at The Failte House. Aside from being an adorable fellow Floridian, the girl is a wicked awesome photographer. So jealous. Check out the awesome gift bag she sent my way-


I totally lucked out! Shelia sent a super cute heart that is decorating my kitchen, along with fabulous pumpkin scents, a to do list pad (I'll be using the heck out of that), and super cute note cards. Her own card is now being displayed with the others I've recieved on the top of my fridge. Snail mail is the best.


Last but not least is my very favorite part of the package. Check out the most adorable handmade headband on earth.



























This is how the headband makes me feel:


Seriously, I may never take it off. It supplements the poof SO well.

Thank you Shelia! You made my day!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you took a leap, and joined in the fun this year Taylor! What a cute package your received - the headband looks darling on you, and seems like it will go with everything. You're right, snail mail IS the best :-). Enjoy the rest of your week, and thanks so much for sharing your photos with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha, that last photo just made my entire day - love it!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete